Skip to main content
go to main content


BodeWell’s Transport Accident Commission (TAC) services are here to support you, your loved one or a family member. Get the specialised help you need after an accident.

What is the TAC?

The TAC is a scheme funded by the Victorian State Government.

If you, your partner or loved one is in a car accident, you can use the TAC to fund support services. The TAC is designed to help you, while you recover. 

BodeWell’s Personal Support Workers can help make more possible at home and in the community with TAC funded services.

Consulting with a worker

Talk to us about TAC services

Linked people
Personalised care matching
Get more out of life, with a deeper connection.
Wink smiley
Flexible services
Tailor your plan to meet your needs.
Trusted, expert advice
Navigate TAC services with our help.
Dollar on palm
No exit fees
Cancel your plan at any time.
Personal support worker

Positive and respectful relationships develop when we connect on an emotional level, and these connections develop through our everyday interactions and sharing with each other.