BodeWell’s Transport Accident Commission (TAC) services make more possible. If you, your partner or a loved one has just had a car accident we can help.
Use BodeWell’s TAC services to find the support you need.
Types of TAC services we offer
For many people, recovering from a transport accident doesn’t end when you come home. It can be a difficult, prolonged process that can last weeks, months, even years.
You can use funding from the TAC to pay for services that make life easier for you, your partner or a loved one after an accident.
BodeWell's Personal Support Workers offer specialised TAC support at your home. Whether you need help with light duties, or some more intensive support.
We can help out with a range of services, including:
- Services that keep you happy - Help with tasks around the home, personal hygiene and grooming, housekeeping, social support and support coordination.
- Services that keep you healthy - Help with important health requirements like meal preparation, in-home respite and 24 hour support.
- Services that help you enjoy your community - Help pursuing your interests and hobbies and services like transport to your desired appointment/activity.
How to apply for BodeWell’s TAC services
BodeWell’s TAC services empower you to enjoy your home and community for as long as you like, in the way you like. It’s about living your life, in the way you want to.
Our Personal Support Workers can help you fulfill your TAC funded support plan. This ensures you receive services aligned with your needs and long-term goals.
Follow these simple steps to get things moving:
- Step 1 Get in Touch - Call us and meet with one of our local team members. We’ll discuss your needs and goals, and how we can best fulfill your support plan.
- Step 2 Plan and Discuss - We’ll work to deliver the best support plan for your needs. We’re always open to making changes, as per your feedback.
- Step 3 Commence - Once your support plan is signed off, services can commence.
Our Relationship-First Approach
At BodeWell, we believe you get more out of life when you receive support from someone you connect with.
We’ve designed our TAC services around what we call our Relationship-First approach.
We spend a great deal of time finding the right Personal Support Worker for you.
It’s more than just pairing you with someone who has a particular skill set. It’s finding your ideal support partner, someone with a similar background, personality and values.
And once you’ve found this person, we like to keep it this way.
When it comes to care, consistency is key. This helps us create strong bonds, and means you and your family always have a familiar face you can turn to for support.
If you have a question about our TAC services or Personal Support Workers don’t hesitate to get in touch. Please call us on 1300 444 213 or fill out the form below to discuss your options.