BodeWell’s National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services make more possible. We can help you, your partner or your loved one make the most of the NDIS.
Whether you need ongoing support or just a bit of help around the house, BodeWell’s NDIS services can help. Our goal is to partner with you, so you can live life to the fullest.
Use our NDIS services and enjoy your home, lifestyle and community for as long as you like, in the way you like.
Type of NDIS services we offer
We provide a range of useful services for people seeking NDIS and disability care.
- Services that keep you happy - Help with tasks around the home, personal hygiene and grooming, housekeeping, social support and support coordination.
- Services that keep you healthy - Help with important health requirements like medication prompting, meal preparation, in-home respite and 24 hour support.
- Services that help you enjoy your community - Help pursuing your interests and hobbies and services like transport to your desired appointment/activity.
You can pay for these services as part of your NDIS funded support plan.
We also provide privately funded in-home services and support. This can be a great option if you don’t qualify for the NDIS or simply require extra support.
NDIS Support Coordination
We also provide NDIS Support Coordination.
The NDIS is a big change in most people’s lives.
For many, it's hard to understand new requirements that come with funding.
New participants, and their loved ones, may also want to learn more about the NDIS services nearby. And the different kinds of ways they can use their funding.
This is where Support Coordination comes in.
Our dedicated, experienced Support Coordinators are here to help you navigate the system. They make sure you’re making the most of your funding.
This means you receive services and support that best suit your needs and goals.
Our Relationship-First Approach
You get more out of life when you receive support from someone you connect with.
Our NDIS services are all about finding the best Personal Support Worker for you.
This is more than just finding someone with a particular skill set.
We work hard to match you with someone with a similar background, personality and values.
Once you’ve found your ideal support partner, we like to keep it that way.
This helps us create strong bonds and means that you and your family have a familiar face they can turn to for support.
NDIS Code of Conduct Compliant
The NDIS Code of Conduct sets the minimum standards and obligations for NDIS providers and workers. These include:These apply to all workers delivering an NDIS-related service.
BodeWell is proud to be fully NDIS Code of Conduct compliant.
This means we will:
- Respect individual rights
- Respect self-determination
- Act with integrity, honesty and transparency
- Ensure quality and safety
- Respect privacy
- Deliver services competently
- Prevent and respond to violence, neglect, abuse and exploitation.
If you have a question about our NDIS services or would simply like to get in touch to discuss your options, please call us on 1300 444 213 or fill out the form below.