Helping someone live life to its fullest is one of the most rewarding careers we can think of. Learn more about current career opportunities with BodeWell.
- To provide culturally appropriate support to frail aged people, people living with disability and their carers, through provision of home care, domestic assistance, respite and personal care services and support as detailed in the consumer/participant “Support Plan”.
- To promote and maintain client’s independence, respect their dignity, choice and privacy.
- To develop and maintain a safe and professional relationship with clients/participants while understanding and being respectful of their individuality and diversity.
To be considered for this flexible and rewarding role you must be able to provide the following:
- Certificate III/IV in Aged Care, Individual Support or Disability
- Must have a Valid Victorian Driver’s License
- Must have a Reliable and Registered Vehicle and current comprehensive Car Insurance
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current Manual Handling Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Current National Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Knowledge and availability to work with the NDIS program
- Be available to work mornings, evenings, and weekends
- DWES check - Disability worker exclusion scheme NDISworkerscreening@justice.vic.gov.au
- Working with children’s check
- Willing to travel 30 min to and from client’s homes.
Join our BodeWell community today.
We have a variety of roles on offer at BodeWell. View our Seek profile to find current job vacancies across Australia. Read the profile description and apply through Seek.